WILTON, CT, January 28, 2013 – Commonfund, a prominent investment manager for institutional investors, today announced three promotions and two additions to Commonfund Capital, Inc., its wholly owned subsidiary investing in global private equity, venture capital and natural resources.
- Leenong Li to Managing Director. Leenong heads Commonfund Capital’s Beijing office and Asian initiatives. Leenong joined Commonfund Capital in 2010.
- Managing Director Mark Hoeing, who has led Commonfund Capital’s London office since 2009, now has the added title of Head of Europe. Mark joined Commonfund in 2005.
- Managing Director Brijesh Jeevarathnam, who joined Commonfund Capital in 2006, is now co-head of Venture Capital.
- Tim Yates rejoined Commonfund Capital as a Managing Director, a new position responsible for portfolio construction of its separate /custom accounts. Tim joined Commonfund Capital’s rotational analyst program in 2000, and was part of Commonfund’s Strategic Solutions team for the last ten years.
- Dave Jensen joins as an Associate Director, a new position focusing on private equity. Dave comes to Commonfund Capital from Portfolio Advisors, where he specialized in due diligence on private equity, venture capital and emerging markets opportunities.
About Commonfund Capital
Commonfund Capital, Inc. offers investors flexible solutions to customize private capital portfolios through high-quality fund of funds programs and separate/managed accounts by partnering with many of the world’s leading private equity, venture capital and natural resources firms. Since its founding in 1988, Commonfund Capital has served as an extension of its clients’ investment committees and staff. Cumulative since-inception commitments total over $13.4 billion through December 31, 2012. For information about Commonfund Capital, please email us at CCIInfo@cfund.org.